WOO HOO! “K” from ILuvBNaMom awarded me the Lemonade Award for having a blog with Attitude and/or Gratitude. The Lemonade Award is my very first blog award. Thank you so much ” K”. Be sure to visit her blog to see what she’s up to, it’s a great place to visit! You’ll leave with a smile on your face.
Now that I’ve received the award, it’s my turn to share the Lemonade Love with others. “K” actually blessed me with this award in January and since that time I’ve been reading and watching blogs because I wanted to be sincere in who I shared the award with. After being blessed by several blogs I’m ready to share the Lemonade Love!
Here are the rules for receiving the Lemonade Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Now I get to choose 10 blogs to award! I am nominating the following 10 blogs:
Cynthia at Home…Where It All Begins
Andrea at Andrea’s 365 Blog
Sandra at Loves Abounds At Home
Deanna at Home Haven Ministry
Teisha at The Business Coach for Moms
Civilla at Civilla’s Cyber Cafe
T at My Thoughts on Life
Valencia at Buildeth Her House
S. Belle at Musings of a Mompreneur
Elaine at Me Being Me
Stop by these great blogs and check them out. I’m sure you will be blessed on your visit.
Thank you again K!